Thursday 3 June 2010

Eyegoogly

I done it good. It was animals. It's like in a zoo. I give em bones and that. They get noshing. Yum, yum, yum. In my tum. It was a tiger and a penguin and a dog and a cat and a something else. This is them:







I wanted a dinosaur but my mum said I couldn't, cos he'd win all the time. Who would win out of a penguin and a hamster. I think it would be hard. The hamster would go nibble nibble on the penguin's toes, and he might fall over and then roll around, but the penguin he might bash the little hamster with a fish and squash him. So I think it is hard.


I like this because it is good. I will have to feed the animals every day until I die. Or else they will die. That's what my mum's saying.


She's also saying don't scratch your botty. I have to scratch it cos I got flakes.




1 comment:

  1. Your blog is lyrical, poetic and altogether unique. As well as being completely bizarre. Well done.

    ReplyDelete