Monday 31 May 2010

It shrivelled up and dropped off

Aah ... Is this on? No.

It is?

Oh.

Really?

So I put things in the little box? I see. Yes. Yes ...

I can't think of anything really.

Yes.

No.

Well. I thought I'd like to see what's what. Keep up with it. You know. You get to my age and it's all young people. And you don't want to be dead just yet. Even though you might as well be.

No I don't know. I was on that FacePaper once for a week. Mr Rathwell nagged me and nagged me for a course we were on. Do you know him? Very nice man. He's from Canada. No. Well I suppose it is quite a big country.

There was no-one there. They're all gone now. Except for Desmond and I didn't really want to talk to him. And Mr Rathwell obviously. But it was easier to email. I only looked at it twice.

Oh yes, I had a feed once but it got bunged up and started smelling. Then it shrivelled up and dropped off. Plus ca change.
Sometimes it's all a bit too much like the whatsits ... Jehovahs. When they come round and try to get you to join. I had them in one time. A lovely young couple. Very well-meaning and that. My word, they talked an awful lot of rubbish.

I had to ask one of them to empty my bag.

Ah dear. I don't get out much, but there's larks.

These sunny mornings, I wake up and I don't know if it's birds singing or trapped wind.

1 comment:

  1. I've read lots of blog posts over the past week and this is unequivocally the best thing I've seen. Good luck with the rest of the 23 things and give my best to Mr Rathwell :)

    ReplyDelete